On this episode of ID The Future, CSC’s Casey Luskin interviews Access Research Network’s Dennis Wagner about the top intelligent design news stories of 2006.
Access Research Network has compiled a list of the top intelligent design stories of the past year. The list spans the globe and includes such highlights as:
- 60% of U.S. Medical Doctors Doubt Macroevolutionary Theory
- Fly Eye Important Blueprint for Creating Better Video Systems
- Europeans Question the Value of Teaching Macroevolution
- Over 600 Scientists Express Skepticism of Darwinian Evolution
- Scientists Conduct New Research Using Intelligent Design Theory.